Yep. That's right, I have made it to my due date and I am still pregnant. How exciting is that? Anyway, I am taking any suggestions you all have to get this baby out. I have tried spicy foods, such as pepperoni pizza and even buffalo wings, but they have not helped. I have tried other suggestions (which I can't post here, because I am pretty sure that my Grandma reads this- of course, how does she think I got myself into this mess). Anyway, I think that I will take a walk this afternoon, after my nap of course.
Maybe later I'll post more pictures of how insanely large my belly is. I look like what you should show high school girls who think that it would be "like, so cool and stuff, to have a baby."
Basically, I could be the poster girl for abstinence.
1 comment:
Oh, Jen. I'm so sorry you're miserable. (At least I'm assuming you are.) I keep waiting to hear that baby Flores is finally here, but don't want to call and bug you to find out. I remember HATING those phone calls!!! Good luck, and we'll just keep waiting to hear from you!
Post a Comment