I just wanted to let you all know that Baby Alex has finally arrived. Although he was a little later and MUCH bigger than expected, we are happy to be home and doing well. Please enjoy the photos of our precious bundle of joy, as I will be spending the next week taking back all the pink clothes I purchased last month.
Stats: Alexander Robert Flores March 9, 2009 3:04 AM 10 lbs, 0 oz 21 inches
Congrats Jen! The last picture of him sleeping was so cute, it made my ovaries hurt. I miss chatting with you. I left Paragon for another company. E-mail me when you have a chance.
6 comments:
Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable. We can't wait to drive up and kiss those big ol' cheeks!
I was thinking he was suppose to be a girl but, hey, congrats my friend! I enjoyed reading the last several days of your pregnancy; I was rollin'!
We had an LH surge two days ago, temps are rising... think fertile thoughts!
Krista
LOVE the cheeks!!! He's a doll, and I'm sure worth every moment you spent waiting for him. Hope you're healing well... :)
OMG!! Please say that Kolt won't follow. 10lbs you poor thing. I am amazed. He is so handsome. He also looks just like big brother.
He is so cute and I love his cheeks! SO kissable! Those boys are going to have so much fun together!
Congrats Jen! The last picture of him sleeping was so cute, it made my ovaries hurt. I miss chatting with you. I left Paragon for another company. E-mail me when you have a chance.
Sini
Post a Comment