So, I am headed to the store for some Castor Oil. Mom swears by it, and if I can actually keep it down, I'll let you know how it goes. Ta ta!
UPDATE: OK, so I totally chickened out. I actually went to the store and bought some Castor Oil, but then I went online to look up recipes (because apparently it tastes pretty awful, straight up). So among all the recipes I stumbled upon YouTube videos of super-pregnant women actually taking the stuff and tossing their cookies. Literally!! What's up with that? It was at that point that I though, "Huh, maybe I can wait another day or two." So, I'll give it a couple more days, and if I become truly, truly desperate, I have it handy.
On another note, this is the funniest thing I ran across while doing my "research":
CASTOR Oil is a vegetable oil. Do not confuse Castor Oil with CASTROL Oil, which is a petroleum product, i.e. motor oil, and toxic.
Seriously? Tell me that someone did not down some 10W-30 engine oil, thinking it would actually help them!! How sad that there are people that dumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment