Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alex's First Haircut

Well, Alex finally had his first haircut in May. I think that I waited so long, because I didn't want him to lose those long, loopy baby curls. I was afraid that he'd look too old. I guess I wanted to keep my baby a baby.
Finally, after a bottle of de-tangler and many tears later, I cried uncle, and Alex got a haircut. We'll, really, he got them all cut.
Because he can talk, I'll add the dialogue for you.

"Wow, this isn't so bad. I like being in this high chair. Ohhh, a cape! Cool"


"Wait, What?? What is going on here? Nobody said anything about spraying water. What is she doing??"


"Oh, okay, this isn't so bad. Maybe I'll get one of those head massages. Can somebody please turn the TV to ESPN?"


"That's right, I look good. Curls are intact. Where's my lollipop?"


Oh, and Gabe got a haircut, too.

No comments: