Not only does he crawl, he pulls himself up to standing, and will even let go for a few seconds at a time. This week he even made it up a few stairs before I noticed. He obviously is doing his best to keep up with his big brother!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Leaps and Bounds
I have been nothing short of amazed at how much Alex has grown in the past month. Just a short time ago he was rocking back on all fours *thinking* about crawling. Since then, he has taken off on his hands and knees and hasn't looked back. He can scoot from one end of the house to the other in the time it takes me to pour a cup of coffee. My days of peeing with the door closed have come to another end!
Not only does he crawl, he pulls himself up to standing, and will even let go for a few seconds at a time. This week he even made it up a few stairs before I noticed. He obviously is doing his best to keep up with his big brother!

Not only does he crawl, he pulls himself up to standing, and will even let go for a few seconds at a time. This week he even made it up a few stairs before I noticed. He obviously is doing his best to keep up with his big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment