So I had my 36 week check-up with Dr. G. this week, to which he promptly informed me that I was "not having this baby tomorrow, and see you next Thursday." I suppose that should be great news, since I was induced 2 weeks early with Gabe, but I think that I am ready. I mean, I haven't packed for the hospital or moved Gabe out of the nursery and into his own 'big boy' room yet, or even settled on names.
But I am ready to be done with waking up every 2 hours, ready to be done with heartburn and peeing all the time, random contractions, and the many other joys of being pregnant that no one really likes to talk about.
But mostly I am ready to meet our new little bundle of joy. Ready to know if it is a girl or a boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment