Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Everybody else is doing it....







Well, here we are, a year into parenthood and I am finally getting around to posting our blog. Since everyone else is doing it, I thought that I could give it a try as well. Gabriel is doing well, walking, climbing and getting into everything. Grandma Kathy says he reminds her of Uncle Ryan, which honestly scares me a little, because I am just not sure I have the energy. I always thought that it wasn't fair to the parents that kids gain their abilities before they get the brains to know whether or not they should crawl off the end of the bed, climb up the bookcase, you get the picture. Anyway, enjoy our blog, I will post as often as time permits.



1 comment:

Two peas in a pod said...

can't believe you are already one Gabe that means Tugg is right around the corner we miss you guys!